Thursday 21 May 2015

Me Made May 15 - Day 12 - 21


Day 12 


This is Simplicity 1653 Wrap dress made out of some lovely John Kaldor wool jersey. I have seen this in various places for nearly £20 per metre but I bought mine from Sew Essential website for about £10. Might have been £11. But either way still half the price. 

Day 13 


Another Tonic Tee from SBCC with badly executed stripe matching. 

Day 14


Hollyburn skirt from Sewaholic patterns made up in a black and white viscose. Lovely drape but with the slightest wind it tends to blow up and flash poor innocent bystanders. Whoops! 

Day 15

Blouse from New Look 6107. I like this blouse but this chiffon was awful difficult to sew with. The buttons as you can see tend to pop open. I should really tack them all closed as this easily slips over my head. 

Day 16 

Sutton blouse from True Bias and my black skinny jeans. A looser silhouette from what I normally wear but I had seen so many beautiful versions of it I decided to give it a go. My sister thought my muslin was a bit like a scrub top 😦 I shortened the sleeves and took in the waist a little. Definitely wearable but I need something close fitted on the bottom half to balance it out. 

Day 17

Black skinny jeans again. Don't think another picture is needed. 

Day 18

An Archer shirt in navy georgette. 

Day 19


Black ponte dress New Look 6070.

Day 20


Another New Look 6107 blouse. This one in what I think is a Liberty cotton lawn.

Day 21


New Look 6123 with added waist line tabs and buttons. Love this dress. I get a compliment everytime I wear it. 

No comments: